Become a Cash4you Business Associates
- Earn big in terms of commissions.
- Be your own boss.
- Just Refer Loan Leads – Last Mile will be done by Cash4you.
- Opportunity to establish new contacts that can be source of life-long income
- Recognition as a Channel Partner of a National Loan Distributor House
- Sales & Marketing support from the company
Direct Selling Agency (DSA/DST/Loan Agent)
Cash4you Business Associate
A Business Associate (BA) is a Channel Partner who can develop an understanding of products offered by cash4you and has / can provide leads related to loans and / or other financial products. Thus, Business Associate may be a CA,Doctor,DSA,DST,Broker, a working professional, a self-employed or a person living life on own term.
Benefits of Business Associate?
BA will get the following benefits:-
- Earn Best Business Payout in terms of commissions.
- Be Your Own Boss
- Being a part of a promising and high-potential financial industry.
- You can pursue your own business or job along with being a Business Associate as per the agreement entered with cash4you.
- No Deposit or Investment required.
- Just pass on the referral to us – Last mile will be done by us.
- Opportunity to establish new contacts that can be a source of life-long income.
- No time constraints.
- Recognition as a Channel Partner of a National Loan Distribution House..
- Lucrative slab-wise incentives.
- Referral Bonus.
- If someone had been working for a few banks in the region as a loan agent, s/he can have an access to many other banks and NBFCs by being a cash4you Business Associate.
Frequently asked Questions:
Any resident of India is eligible to become a direct selling agent for cash4you.
We are the best paymaster in India. For every loan that gets disbursed through your referral, we release a payout (commission). We are very quick and effective in terms of providing remuneration to our DSA’s.
Once the individual submits all the necessary documents correctly, we verify it and then after running background checks, the person gets approved into the program.
No. While being in the same industry is a big plus point, we at cash4youwant individuals who aspire to grow in this field.